April 10, 2014 through October 05, 2014
Since their introduction, bicycles have been used for work and for whimsy. Experience a unique collection of wacky, wonderful, and workhorse bicycles from around the Bay Area.
- Native Garden Bike Tour – April 12, 2014
- Opening Reception – April 27, 2014
- Bike-To-Work Day Party – May 08, 2014
- Design a Bike Workshop – June 29. 2014
- Family Cycle Carnival – June 29,2014
- Electric Bike Festival – July 26, 2014
Here mountain biking was born and road-racing legends were made. From nostalgic historical high-wheelers and classic Sting-Rays to early mountain and road-racing bikes, and bikes used by soldiers and police officers, you’re sure to find many that pique your interest and inspire you to take a ride!