October 29, 2015 through April 17, 2016
This original exhibit is a multicultural look at traditions and rituals of how we remember and honor our loved ones who have passed on.
- El Dia de los Muertos/Day of the Dead: a discussion with Daniel Malinali, October 29, 2015, 6:30pm at the Los Altos Library
- Celebrate Veterans Day with journalist and local author Robin Chapman, November 11, 2015, 6:30pm at the Museum
- Memoir Writing Workshop with Sylvia Halloran, January 23, 2016, 2-4pm at the Mountain View Library
- Ikebana exhibit and performance, March 19 and 20, 2016 at the Los Altos Library
- Family Day, April 2, 2016, 10am-noon at the Museum
How do YOU honor and remember your loved ones who have passed on? Explore multicultural traditions celebrating the lives of those who have come before us. Telling our different stories in visual vignettes from cultures throughout the world helps us understand how we as peoples are all connected in so many ways to one another.